We have decided to post some of our favourite meals, sandwiches, lunches, and snacks for your perusal. We have included them in procedural form, so you can duplicate them at home.
“I’m gonna live my life till I can’t live it no more.”
Darius Goes West was a very enlightening documentary about Muscular Dystrophy geared for young people. Today, I would like you to respond to some of my prompts listed below to this film. I want you to express your thoughts, feelings, and ideas from this documentary.
What was the message of this film?
What did you learn?
How did you feel after watching this?
What was your favourite part or moment? Why?
What did you think of MTV’s decision not to participate in his dream of “Pimp my Wheelchair”?
What did Darius teach you about yourself?
Please post your report on Moguls here when you are ready. Also, please take the time to complete the poll.
Extra, Extra, Read All About It,
The Grade 5/6 Class Went To Kingfisher!!!!!
Please read the news reports about our trip to Kingfisher Lake.
Have you seen a good movie lately? Maybe a bad one?
Please write your review here at any time. Don’t forget to include the name of the movie!
Remember that movie reviews should have the following:
2. Indication of type of film you are reviewing ( horror, action, western etc.)
3. A very brief summarry of storyline, identifying the main conflict, setting, and
giving an assessment of the film in terms of its strenghts and weaknesses.
4. Mention the theme of the film, central idea, lesson or point film attempts to
5.Give an opinion!
6. Include lead actors names (but don’t just list), and critique their performance
(are they believable?).
7. Discuss how the director used special effects and how they helped or hindered the movie.
8. Overall rating and why.
Looking forward to reading them.
We all had a chance to watch a music video as if we were and alien seeing humans and their culture for the first time. Please make a report to your commander on your findings by answer four or more of these questions. Please make sure to write your findings in a paragraph and state the song and artist.
1. What do most earthlings look like?
2. Where and what do most humans live in?
3. What is the standard of living like on Earth?
4. How do earthlings earn their living?
5. How do they spend their free time?
6. How do men and women treat each other?
7. How do adults and their young treat each other?
8. What makes earthlings happy? Sad?
9. How do earthlings deal with anger, conflict, and violence?
Commander Zorox, I have just intercepted a video transmission from earth. It was called “Start all Over” by an earthling named Miley Cyrus. Based on this video I can tell you that …………
We have learned some very interesting things about this society in which Beatrice lives in, especially in regards to becoming Dauntless! There are 11 Dauntless born and 9 transfers. Of these only 10 will become Dauntless, the rest will become factionless.
What do you think about this? Is it fair?
Should people become factionless if they can’t cut it?
If you have time check out this website for us to add to at anytime: